Beth Riley and Jonathan Cohen are a husband-and-wife team who have edited academic and other work since the 1990s. Individually or together, we have worked on:
- Grant proposals
- Academic journal articles
- Academic monographs and essay collections
- Nominations for scientific awards
- Non-fiction books for lay audiences
We can help you with:
- Leading with your most important ideas
- Basic editing for clarity, organization, and grammar
- Clarifying and proofreading non-native English writing
- Understanding and responding to grant agency guidelines
- Managing document development for large grant proposals
- Finding an evaluator for your proposed project
- Drafting award nomination letters and support letters for grant proposals
- Getting your project done on time!
We love doing this work and would love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an estimate.